From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Recruitment issues and potential improvement
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 04:04:17
1 On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 06:51:20AM +0000, NP-Hardass wrote:
2 > Rather than removing such questions, and working off of a previously
3 > mentioned web interface for the quizzes, I thought it worth mentioning that
4 > an interactive test module, akin to Computer Based Testing (CBT). The idea
5 > is simple: there are two kinds of questions, those that are are text based,
6 > like policy and documentation questions, and those that are task oriented,
7 > like the above mentioned UNIX tools, or ebuild editing.
8 We have it already, as a result of summer of code development from 2007.
9 equizApp
10
11 Recruiters: what's the status of equizApp, or whatever it got renamed
12 to?
15 Robin Hugh Johnson
16 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Infrastructure Lead
17 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
18 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85