From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Code of conduct
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 00:19:03
1 On 10/02/2013 01:34 AM, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On 10/01/2013 06:27 PM, hasufell wrote:
3 >> On 10/01/2013 03:12 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> That isn't to say that I won't fairly evaluate appeals, but I'm not
6 >>> going to second-guess every little temporary list ban.
9 >> No one here dares to ban long-term trolls from the list. They are
10 >> tolerated.
13 > This contributes nothing to the discussion does it? From what I can
14 > tell, it's you who are trolling right now and tries to derail the
15 > discussion.
16
17 ... are you trying a reverse-troll with an added ad hominem?
18 'cause if you did you get bonus points for style
19
20 > The ComRel was formed only a week ago and no trolls have appeared since
21 > then. Or do you just want us to start banning people to prove that we
22 > are willing to do it?
23 >
24 I guess you're trying to ignore the historical (hysterical?) context of
25 roughly the last decade to make a point