From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-07-29
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:57:38
1 On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:37:46 +0200
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > In two weeks from now, the newly elected council will have its first
5 > meeting. This is the time to raise and prepare items that the council
6 > should put on the agenda to discuss or vote on.
7 >
8 > Please respond to this message with agenda items. Do not hesitate
9 > to repeat your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously
10 > suggested one (since the last meeting).
11 >
12 > The agenda for the meeting will be sent out on Sunday 2018-07-22.
13 >
14 > Please reply to the gentoo-project list.
15 >
16 > Ulrich
19 I would like the council to put an end to the current "moving default
20 location of portage tree" bikeshed thread by making the decision of our
21 new defaults.
22
23 This includes:
24 - main "gentoo" ebuild tree
25 - distfiles
26 - packages
27 - snapshot name
28
29 With that decision we can begin changing the defaults in applications,
30 catalyst, portage, etc and update our documentation to reflect those
31 new defaults.
34 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>