From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-07-29
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:57:38
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:37:46 +0200
Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:

> In two weeks from now, the newly elected council will have its first > meeting. This is the time to raise and prepare items that the council > should put on the agenda to discuss or vote on. > > Please respond to this message with agenda items. Do not hesitate > to repeat your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously > suggested one (since the last meeting). > > The agenda for the meeting will be sent out on Sunday 2018-07-22. > > Please reply to the gentoo-project list. > > Ulrich
I would like the council to put an end to the current "moving default location of portage tree" bikeshed thread by making the decision of our new defaults. This includes: - main "gentoo" ebuild tree - distfiles - packages - snapshot name With that decision we can begin changing the defaults in applications, catalyst, portage, etc and update our documentation to reflect those new defaults. -- Brian Dolbec <dolsen>