From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: New developer: Jakov Smolić (jsmolic)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 08:06:42
1 28.08.2021 19:20, Joonas Niilola пишет:
2 > Hey all,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family: Jakov
5 > Smolić from Croatia! Before being recruited, Jakov amassed over 2000
6 > commits to our main repo! So you've all most likely seen them around
7 > already, and knew this was coming.
8 >
9 > Here's what Jakov writes about themself:
10 > "I'm coming from the sunny coast of Croatia. Currently obtaining a
11 > degree in automation. I've been using Gentoo since last year, and fell
12 > in love with it immediately. I look forward to working on Gentoo along
13 > with other great developers. In my free time I like to drive my car,
14 > listen to music and travel."
15 >
16 > Please give Jakov a warm welcome!
19 Welcome onboard! I remember your great work for fixing net-misc/frr stuff
22 Best regards, Sergey Popov
23 Gentoo developer