From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: ulm@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-03-11
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 19:44:19
1 Dnia 2014-03-03, o godz. 12:14:13
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > >>>>> On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Anthony G Basile wrote:
5 >
6 > > I'm putting the call out there for any agenda items for the next
7 > > Council meeting, which will be held on March 11, 2014 at 1900 UTC.
8 > > This is short notice but we got off track because of FOSDEM and
9 > > we're going to try to get back on track.
10 >
11 > In February we have voted to "ban new EAPI 1 and 2 ebuilds". Now I've
12 > seen some commits where ebuilds were changed in place from EAPI 0 to
13 > EAPI 1.
14 >
15 > Can we clarify that the ban includes updating the EAPI in existing
16 > ebuilds?
17
18 So how we are supposed to handle updating rev-deps to use proper slot?
19 Convert ancient versions to a new EAPI or just drop them completely?
22 Best regards,
23 Michał Górny