From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-03-11
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 11:14:22
1 >>>>> On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Anthony G Basile wrote:
2
3 > I'm putting the call out there for any agenda items for the next
4 > Council meeting, which will be held on March 11, 2014 at 1900 UTC.
5 > This is short notice but we got off track because of FOSDEM and
6 > we're going to try to get back on track.
7
8 In February we have voted to "ban new EAPI 1 and 2 ebuilds". Now I've
9 seen some commits where ebuilds were changed in place from EAPI 0 to
10 EAPI 1.
11
12 Can we clarify that the ban includes updating the EAPI in existing
13 ebuilds?
14
15 Ulrich