From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2017-02-12
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 21:36:11
1 W dniu 31.01.2017, wto o godzinie 22∶06 +0100, użytkownik Andreas K.
2 Huettel napisał:
3 > Dear all,
4 >
5 > in two weeks from now the council will meet again, so now it's time
6 > to raise
7 > and prepare items that the council should put on the agenda to
8 > discuss or vote
9 > on.
10 >
11 > Please reply to this message with agenda items.
12 >
13 > If you have already brought up agenda items on the mailing lists
14 > since the
15 > last meeting, please also repeat them in a reply here, including
16 > links to the
17 > original discussion threads.
18 >
19 > The agenda will be sent out on Monday 2017-02-06.
20
21 I would like the Council to revisit GLEP 27 [1]. The GLEP is
22 in accepted state since mid-2004. Considering that its text is vague,
23 the idea does not solve many real-life problems and no attempt at
24 implementation was successful, I think it'd be reasonable to mark it
25 'deferred' or 'rejected' instead.
26
27 [1]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GLEP:27
30 Best regards,