From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Items for Council Agenda, May 14
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 09:14:30
1 On Thu, 11 May 2017 12:09:00 -0700
2 Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I move that we table the actual discussion for the actual meeting. I
5 > think at this point we're just gathering topics FOR discussion?
6
7 This is one of those cases where "what the people collectively want" is
8 important, so the people have to make their voices heard and
9 effectively make their cases for the members of the council, and then
10 the members of the council are suggested to factor in their own
11 opinions in conjunction with the general demand the users indicated
12 they wanted, in some retrospect.