From: "Manuel Rüger" <mrueg@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Sam Jorna (wraeth)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 09:00:55
1 ¡pɹɐoqɐ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ
2
3 On 19.03.2016 08:15, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
4 >
5 > Good morning everyone!
6 >
7 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
8 > Sam Jorna is joining us from Newcastle, Australia.
9 > He has been working for proxy-mainteiners project for a while (and will
10 > continue his work as an official developer), also he will be joining
11 > sci-geosciences project as a start point. Here is how he describes himself:
12 >
13 > "I'm from the East Coast of Australia. Aside from working with computers, I
14 > enjoy music and flying, and occasionally working on cars. I hope to help
15 > increase the interaction between the developer and user communities."
16 >
17 > Please give him a warm welcome!