From: Sam Jorna <wraeth@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Sam Jorna (wraeth)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 09:50:07
1 On 19/03/16 20:00, Manuel Rüger wrote:
2 > ¡pɹɐoqɐ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ
3 >
4 > On 19.03.2016 08:15, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
5 >>
6 >> Good morning everyone!
7 >>
8 >> It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
9 >> Sam Jorna is joining us from Newcastle, Australia.
10 >> He has been working for proxy-mainteiners project for a while (and will
11 >> continue his work as an official developer), also he will be joining
12 >> sci-geosciences project as a start point. Here is how he describes himself:
13 >>
14 >> "I'm from the East Coast of Australia. Aside from working with computers, I
15 >> enjoy music and flying, and occasionally working on cars. I hope to help
16 >> increase the interaction between the developer and user communities."
17 >>
18 >> Please give him a warm welcome!
19
20 (: ¡noʎ ʞuɐɥʇ