From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] FOSDEM 2012: Distributions devroom
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:42:06
1 El 28/09/11 17:14, Petteri Räty escribió:
2 > To: ...
3 These guys haven't heard of the cool BCC field still I suppose :P
4 > A formal call for talks will follow later
5 > this week, but feel free to do a call for talks in your project already.
6 > The rules will be similar to the ones from last year: people who want to
7 > do a talk in the cross-distributions devroom should send a proposal with
8 > a (short) abstract, title, their name, and a bio to the list, and this
9 > no later than the 22nd of December.
10 If you are going to need a talk about how Gentoo Hardened features work
11 feel free to ping me, for other Gentoo related topics we can talk and
12 see if preparing something on time would be possible.