From: Conrad Kostecki <conikost@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Switching Gentoo over to Discourse?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 22:52:41
1 Hi!
2
3 Am 25.07.2022 um 08:38 schrieb Michał Górny:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > Discourse [1] is what all cool kids these days use. LLVM has switched
7 > to it some time ago, Python is doing so now after "successful
8 > experiment". Unlike of the ancient stuff Gentoo is using right now,
9 > it's maintained and has thriving and helpful community. How about we
10 > start our own experiment on using it?
11
12 I personal absolutely do not like Discourse. It has an extremely poor
13 user experience for me.
14
15 But I guess, I am just an old men, who prefers good old forum software.
16
17 Conrad