From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Agenda for the Gentoo Council meeting 2016-12-11
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 20:32:49
1 I would like to propose that the purpose of gentoo-project be more visibly
2 documented and declared. Apart from william's rants, which do not surprise
3 me as being off topic, I *was* surprised to have someone yelling at my
4 former mentor about the posts I was making.
5
6 I would like to suggest that the purpose of the list be more explicitly
7 documented or at least explained.
8