From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Foundation Membership Recording Date
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 07:37:20
1 On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 3:32 AM David Abbott <dabbott@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 3:27 AM David Abbott <dabbott@g.o> wrote:
4 > >
5 > > The Gentoo Foundation Inc. trustees determined that the recoding date
6 > > for the 2014 Trustee election will be 23 June 2018.
7 > >
8 > > Trustees are selected by a ballot of Foundation members. Only
9 > > Foundation members may stand for election.
10 > >
11 > > Membership is open to anyone supporting Gentoo. See http://www.gentoo.o
12 > > rg/foundation/en/BylawsAdopted.xml Section 4.3. Admission of Members
13 > >
14 > > To take an active role in the affairs of the Gentoo Foundation Inc. in
15 > > the next year, you need to apply for membership before 23 June.
16 > >
17 > > If you were member but did not vote in the last two elections you may
18 > > need to reapply, see https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Member_Lis
19 > > t
20 > >
21 > > Please reply to trustees@g.o.
22 > >
23 > > --
24 > > David Abbott (dabbott)
25 > > Gentoo Foundation Secretary
26 > > http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/
27 > > Key fingerprint = C820 FC52 BE58 1AFA 4D74 EB6B 719F B3E2 F01C 4ACC
30 > Noticed I had a couple bad links;
31 >
32 > Current member list, https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Member_List
33 >
34 > Current ByLaws, https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Bylaws
35 >
36 > Regards
37 > --
38 > David Abbott (dabbott)
39 > Gentoo Foundation Secretary
40 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/
41
42 Boy I really messed that up, let me try again;
43
44 The Gentoo Foundation Inc. trustees determined that the recoding date
45 for the 2018 Trustee election will be 23 June 2018.
46
47 Trustees are selected by a ballot of Foundation members. Only
48 Foundation members may stand for election.
49
50 Membership is open to anyone supporting Gentoo. See
51 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:BylawsSection 4.3. Admission
52 of Members
53
54 To take an active role in the affairs of the Gentoo Foundation Inc. in
55 the next year, you need to apply for membership before 23 June.
56
57 If you were member but did not vote in the last two elections you may
58 need to reapply, see
59 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Member_List
60
61 Please reply to trustees@g.o.