From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 14:54:33
1 Mgorny oversees comrel, that is the problem. And this is not exactly "news"
2 to anyone -- this is a known, chronic issue on the project that for
3 whatever reason has not been addressed.
4
5 I have nothing personal against Michal, in fact when "returning" to Gentoo
6 I tried to mentor him, and I have made a pretty significant effort to help
7 him with various challenges, as well as help him in any way I can by trying
8 to tackle things that are stressing him out with Gentoo.
9
10 Despite these efforts, I seem to not be immune from his irrational anger
11 and verbal abuse, and I think that he is an example of how Council needs
12 some accountability to an outside group.
13
14 It is a catch-22 situation when people demand I support my arguments, and
15 then when I support my arguments, I get attacked for doing so.
16
17 Best,
18
19 Daniel