From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Foundation membership and who can join
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 19:37:07
1 You got it.
2
3 My main point is that there should be a way for foundation
4 members/devs/whatever to prove a) they're interested enough to show good
5 attendance at voting, but b) without having to get politically inclined if
6 they can't be arsed to do anything but codemonkey type stuff or what have
7 you.
8
9 On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:34 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. <wlt-ml@××××××.com>