From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 22:18:36
1 On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
4 >> Hash: SHA512
5 >>
6 >> Good evening everyone,
7 >>
8 >> It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Mike "floppym"
9 >> Gilbert is joining us from Detroit, USA and he will be working on the
10 >> chromium herd for starters. Here is how he describes himself:
11 >>
12 >> "Born/live in Detroit area. Work at a magazine publishing company.
13 >>  Single. Like to read sci-fi/fantasy. Currently a TV addict.
14 >>  Playstation 3 for gaming (floppym on PSN). Musical obsession with
15 >>  Paramore (punk/pop/rock band)."
16 >>
17 >> Please give him a warm welcome here and in #gentoo-dev channel as well.
18 >
19 > Welcome Mike!
20 >
21 > Months ago, I asked a question in #gentoo-dev, and floppym, not having
22 > +v, private messaged me with the answer. From then on I tried to give
23 > him +v whenever he was in the channel until someone set it
24 > permanently.
25 >
26 > Thanks floppym! Glad to have you onboard. :)
27 >
28 > Matt
32 Yeah, I can be a bit of a know-it-all. That's not always a bad thing. :p