From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council nominee 2018/19 questions
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 16:54:23
1 On 18-06-26 18:27:14, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
2 > On 06/26/2018 09:12 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
3 > > W dniu wto, 26.06.2018 o godzinie 09∶11 +0200, użytkownik Michał Górny
4 > > napisał:
5 > >> To improve readability of the thread, I'll ask my question in reply to
6 > >> myself ;-).
7 > >>
8 > >
9 > > And I'd like to ask the inevitable question: what do you think should be
10 > > the roles of Gentoo Council and Trustees appropriately?
13 > The Trustees should make sure the bills are paid and affairs are in
14 > order so that the light are on for the distribution, of which the
15 > Council handles.
18 What about ensuring that the following situation does not happen.
19
20 Lawsuit is filed against the foundation because of inaction or
21 inappropriate action by members of the distro. Who is responsible for
22 remediating that situation? It involves both the foundation and the
23 'distro'. Further, who is responsible for ensuring the situation does
24 not occur in the first place?
27 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)