From: Michal Hrusecky <miska@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Gentoo mini-summit
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 09:03:53
Hello

we're given a unique opportunity to have a Gentoo mini-conference / workshop in
Prague, CZ. In short, Michal Hrusecky and me (both Gentoo developers and SUSE
employees) are going to organize the annual openSUSE conference, and this year
we are going to co-host it with a local Czech conference. After a short talk
with the guys, they are going to give us a room for a weekend, for Gentoo
presentations / workshops. Apart from having room to do our stuff just between
us, we can do workshops and introductions to Gentoo for other people attending
the conference and promote Gentoo in general. And by the way, the University
servers and desktops are running mostly on Gentoo!

Along with that, there are going to be some parties and other fun activities
(eg city tour) during those days. I would like very much to have a gathering of
the Developer community mostly, so we can hack together and lower our buglists!

I'd like to know what our community thinks about that though, if you want to
come, to help etc, since I don't want to organize it and be there by myself :)

You can find some more information here:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-conference/2012-04/msg00029.html

PS:  We'll try to get buses from Germany in lower prices, since many Gentoo and
     SUSE/openSUSE people live there

PPS: Originally written by Theo 'tampakrap' Chatzimichos, but haven't reached
     mailing list so I'm resending it, therefor 's|I|Theo|g'

--
	Michal Hrusecky <miska@g.o>