From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-05-13
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 20:53:55
1 On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 4:43 PM Paweł Hajdan, Jr. <phajdan.jr@g.o>
2 wrote:
3
4 > On 02/05/2018 22:32, Raymond Jennings wrote:
5 > > Could I suggest a casual audit/overview of the workload of the
6 > > games@g.o alias?
7 > >
8 > > * commit rate to ebuilds in the games categories
9
10 > Side suggestion: consider being more direct about the goal of your
11 > inquiry. Is there some issue, such as the team being unresponsive or
12 > inactive?
15 Keep in mind that you don't have to be on the games@g.o alias to commit to
16 ebuilds in the games categories, so I'm not sure I'd tie the two together,
17 unless the concern is specifically with games ONLY maintained by the games
18 project, and not games in general.
19
20 Honestly though, I'm sure the "audit" would show the same thing an audit of
21 any category will show - there is more demand than supply. :)
24 Rich