From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-05-13
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 20:44:03
1 On 02/05/2018 22:32, Raymond Jennings wrote:
2 > Could I suggest a casual audit/overview of the workload of the
3 > games@g.o alias?
4 >
5 > Examples:
6 >
7 > * number of open bugs assigned to them
8
9 A possible candidate for the graphs we discussed on
10 <https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/0b30ad6840933872f55c2f61ebd460d7>
11 .
12
13 > * commit rate to ebuilds in the games categories
14
15 Makes sense as well, and I vaguely remember we have some graphs,
16 although not sure if filtered that way.
17
18 Side suggestion: consider being more direct about the goal of your
19 inquiry. Is there some issue, such as the team being unresponsive or
20 inactive?
21
22 Paweł