From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Arthur Zamarin <arthurzam@g.o>, elections@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Council 2022-23 - Nominations Open in a Few Hours.
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 18:02:17
1 >>>>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022, Arthur Zamarin wrote:
2
3 > I want to say thank you for all current Council members, you were
4 > doing an excellent job (I was there in each public meeting).
5
6 Thank you for the compliment. :)
7
8 > That is why I want to nominate them once again.
9
10 > I can't nominate mgorny and sam as jsmolic did it before me. But know
11 > that I wanted to nominate you too.
12
13 > I want to nominate:
14 > - (dilfridge) Andreas K. Hüttel
15 > - (gyakovlev) Georgy Yakovlev
16 > - (marecki) Marek Szuba
17 > - (mattst88) Matt Turner
18 > - (ulm) Ulrich Müller
19
20 > (The order was just alphabetical, no preference was given)
21
22 I accept my nomination.
23
24 Ulrich