From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Hiding problems, breach of Gentoo Social Contract
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 23:03:01
1 On Sat, 03 Dec 2016 17:53:16 -0500
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Saturday, December 3, 2016 5:44:33 PM EST Rich Freeman wrote:
5 > > We have plenty of developers who
6 > > rarely participate on lists, but they generally make positive
7 > > contributions and follow QA policies and such. If there is a conflict
8 > > they'd need to be able to follow the rules for dealing with it, but
9 > > their ability to write long emails/etc and win over large numbers
10 > > really isn't a concern. A lot of the contributions to Gentoo get made
11 > > without a lot of fanfare, and are really the backbone of our distro.
12 >
13 > If I could commit, you would rarely hear from me!
14
15 And this pretty much summarizes it all. We give you what you want or
16 you keep harassing us.
19 Best regards,
20 Michał Górny
21 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>