From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Fw: Your temporary 2 week suspension on interacting on the Gentoo Github page
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:41:23
1 FYI this person is commenting on the PR again. I will not comment per
2 what happened to me last time. Someone should likely respond to him
3 someday. He was ignored for some time, not to mention upset when his
4 contribution was not accepted.
5
6 He does have a point
7 http://www.java9countdown.xyz/
8
9 Which Gentoo is not ready for, and could be a fair amount of issues.
10 Just a friendly heads up on both :)
11
12 On Sun, 14 May 2017 10:29:48 -0400