From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 00:52:48
1 On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 8:41 PM, William L. Thomson Jr.
2 <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:29:46 -0400
4 > Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
5 >
6 >> The simplest solution is probably to just moderate any posts by
7 >> non-devs, and use comrel to deal with abuse by devs. Problem solved.
8 >
9 > Or people get out of the way. You know the saying....
10 >
11 > Do something! Lead follow, or.... GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!
12
13 Heh. For a while now I've been of the mind that Gentoo would be
14 better off if we blocked half the people in these threads from
15 posting. If that half included me I'd at least acknowledge that
16 somebody was doing something to fix things. :)
19 Rich