From: "Christopher Díaz Riveros" <chrisadr@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, bkohler@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Ben Kohler (bkohler)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:25:41
1 El lun, 25-06-2018 a las 09:20 +0200, Amy Liffey escribió:
2 > Good day/night to everyone!
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 >
6 > Ben Kohler is joining us from Springfield, MO, USA
7 > He has been with us in Gentoo for quite a long time and working on
8 > various packages (and will continue his work as an official developer).
9 > Here is how he describes himself:
10 >
11 > "I like to do some outdoorsy stuff like hiking and kayaking and playing
12 > soccer.
13 > I also do some craftsman stuff like brewing beer and building furniture.
14 > I do some lazierstuff like drinking the beer and watching TV, too.
15 >
16 > I've been using Gentoo and involved in the community since 2004 or so,
17 > though in
18 > mostly in unofficial capacities. Some of you may know me from IRC, I'm
19 > pretty active
20 > there and have been a #gentoo operator for many years."
21 >
22 > Please give him a warm welcome !
23 >
24 > Best regards,
25 > Amy Liffey
28 Welcome :) Thanks for helping in #gentoo and all your contributions.
29 I hope you'll keep enjoying Gentoo everyday!
32 Christopher Díaz Riveros
33 Gentoo Linux Developer
34 GPG Fingerprint: E517 5ECB 8152 98E4 FEBC 2BAA 4DBB D10F 0FDD 2547