From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: bkohler@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Ben Kohler (bkohler)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:36:40
1 On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 8:25 AM Christopher Díaz Riveros
2 <chrisadr@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 > El lun, 25-06-2018 a las 09:20 +0200, Amy Liffey escribió:
5 > > Good day/night to everyone!
6 > >
7 > > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
8 > >
9 > > Ben Kohler is joining us from Springfield, MO, USA
10 > > He has been with us in Gentoo for quite a long time and working on
11 > > various packages (and will continue his work as an official developer).
12 > > Here is how he describes himself:
13 > >
14 > > "I like to do some outdoorsy stuff like hiking and kayaking and playing
15 > > soccer.
16 > > I also do some craftsman stuff like brewing beer and building furniture.
17 > > I do some lazierstuff like drinking the beer and watching TV, too.
18 > >
19 > > I've been using Gentoo and involved in the community since 2004 or so,
20 > > though in
21 > > mostly in unofficial capacities. Some of you may know me from IRC, I'm
22 > > pretty active
23 > > there and have been a #gentoo operator for many years."
24 > >
25 > > Please give him a warm welcome !
26 > >
27 > > Best regards,
28 > > Amy Liffey
31 > Welcome :) Thanks for helping in #gentoo and all your contributions.
32 > I hope you'll keep enjoying Gentoo everyday!
33 >
34 > --
35 > Christopher Díaz Riveros
36 > Gentoo Linux Developer
37 > GPG Fingerprint: E517 5ECB 8152 98E4 FEBC 2BAA 4DBB D10F 0FDD 2547
38
39 Hi Ben,
40 Welcome aboard and thanks!
43 David Abbott (dabbott)