From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Michael Everitt <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Gentoo Council nominees: Gentoo Foundation
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 23:50:05
1 > Isn't it about time we quit pinning the mistakes of the past on the
2 > officers of the present?
3
4 Well, yes. Though, we tried something in the past, it didnt work, we should do
5 it different in the future.
6
7 > From what I understand, the present and recent
8 > officers have made extraordinary efforts to rectify the shortcomings of
9 > previous trustees
10
11 And that's great.
12
13 But are you sure that we should require continuous "extraordinary efforts"
14 from trustees in the future, just to keep things running?
15
16 FWIW, I endorse antarus / Alec for trustee. :)
19 Andreas K. Hüttel
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 Gentoo Linux developer
22 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)