From: Chris Reffett <creffett@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2014 / 2015 election
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:42:41
1 On June 25, 2014 12:06:08 PM EDT, Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o> wrote:
2 >On 2014.06.25 15:45, Chris Reffett wrote:
5 >[snip]
6 >>
7 >> Less than 60 hours left to nominate/accept nominations, folks! The
8 >> current list of who has accepted, declined, and not answered can be
9 >> found at https://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/council/2014/
10 >> council-201406-nominees.xml.
11 >> As always, if you have any questions or concerns, email the team at
12 >> elections@g.o or ping us in #gentoo-elections.
13 >>
14 >> On behalf of the elections team,
15 >> Chris Reffett
19 >Chris,
20 >
21 >A few points on your link.
22 >Everyone eligible to stand has been nominated.
23 >Devrel don't exist any more.
24
25 No argument on either point. I think that elections team informally decided to just list people who had been nominated by devs, or who have officially accepted/declined (for the sake of simplicity/not having an enormous page). Also no argument wrt devrel, we would have to change the xsl template for the elections page in order to properly call it comrel, but that could break old elections pages. We're working on it, hopefully I'll have time to come up with something in the next couple days.
26
27 Chris Reffett