From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, Gentoo Elections <elections@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation: A second election
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:20:11
1 On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 08:11:05PM -0700, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Greetings,
3 >
4 > Due to the tie in the first election we have chosen to seat robbat2
5 > and antarus and hold another election for the 3rd seat. alicef and
6 > reopen_nominations tied in the last election. To resolve the tie we
7 > will hold a second election (with nomination period.) If alicef is the
8 > only person nominated; we are likely to forgo voting in the second
9 > election and simply seat her (to conserve time.) The board does not
10 > want to have a board of 4 people[0].
11 >
12 > All times and dates UTC.
13 > The nomination period begins now and lasts for 7 days (through the end
14 > of Aug 30 2021.)
15 > Voting begins Sept 1 2021 and ends Sept 8 2021.
16 >
17 > Thanks,
18
19 I nominate: