From: Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2014-2015
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:50:33
1 I think it is unfortunate that you chose silence as your platform,
2 Richard. In an election with so many options, expecting people to ask you
3 why you stood means you want others to do work just to get to know your
4 option. That is neither fair nor scalable.
5
6 The result represents that. If you do something or want something, please
7 understand that it is your job to do express yourself, not the community's
8 job to pull from you.
9
10 Unspoken expectations are most likely to lead to disappointment, I suppose
11 :)
12
13 Cheers,
14