From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Representation of Gentoo on third-party platforms
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 23:08:41
1 On 06/11/16 23:06, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 23:02:30 +0000
3 > "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org> wrote:
4 >> Finally, in instances of forced retirements I have witnessed, the
5 >> person in question was removed from access to Bugzilla before the
6 >> full claim made against them was documented.
7 > Are you talking about that alleged bug that used to be private where
8 > infra deleted most of the comments before making it public because they
9 > contained incriminating information along the lines of "if you don't
10 > remove this person's access, we'll withdraw hosting"? Because that
11 > predated comrel, and if you check the logs, there's no proof that it
12 > ever happened.
13 >
14 That sounds like an interesting case, but no :).
15
16 "Cover-up", I wouldn't like to even mention ..... :P