From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Representation of Gentoo on third-party platforms
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 23:06:32
1 On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 23:02:30 +0000
2 "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org> wrote:
3 > Finally, in instances of forced retirements I have witnessed, the
4 > person in question was removed from access to Bugzilla before the
5 > full claim made against them was documented.
6
7 Are you talking about that alleged bug that used to be private where
8 infra deleted most of the comments before making it public because they
9 contained incriminating information along the lines of "if you don't
10 remove this person's access, we'll withdraw hosting"? Because that
11 predated comrel, and if you check the logs, there's no proof that it
12 ever happened.
15 Ciaran McCreesh