From: "vivo75@×××××.com" <vivo75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Infra Kickstarter?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:17:21
1 Il 18/02/2015 04:47, Robin H. Johnson ha scritto:
2 > I've wondered in the past, about doing a Kickstarter/IndieGogo to pay me
3 > for spending a month or two on Gentoo, based on the model of the very
4 > successful Django kickstarter:
5 > https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/andrewgodwin/schema-migrations-for-django
6 > (there have been other open source kickstarters since then, but the
7 > Django one was one of the first that delivered just open source
8 > software).
9
10 I'll put $50CAD at least on this, I'm also offering my help as a senior
11 sysadmin / database manager if it could be of help.
12
13 Francesco Riosa