From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Candidates (was: Questioning/Interviewing council nominees)
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 16:14:33
1 On Fri, 5 Jul 2013, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM, hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
4 >> I was not aware of a gentoo policy that trolls are allowed on our
5 >> mailing lists. I apologize for my ignorance.
6 >
7 > Is this the thread you intended to post this to? I don't really see
8 > anything that I'd call trolling here (though I haven't gone back and
9 > re-read all 50+ posts). Perhaps some was a bit repetitive (I'm as
10 > guilty as any on that count).
11 >
12 > I certainly see disagreement here, but nothing I'd call trolling. As
13 > much as I disagree vigorously with chithanh I do understand where he
14 > is coming from and I know that others agree with him. He might be
15 > wrong, but being wrong isn't trolling. :) (And YES, that was HUMOR!)
16 >
17 > Rich
18
19 Given Rich's and Tom's reply as well as a lack of supporting emails,
20 perhaps now Julian, you may finally accept that my reply to you (userrel's
21 reaction), wasn't that "crazy" or "surprising".
22 For all of those wondering, he's not upset with developer's reactions to
23 this thread or the exchange between candidates, but about the 8 or 9
24 emails that came from 2 specific users.
25 Regards,
26
27 Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto