From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:34:44
1 On 02/04/2018 22:21, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 2:20 PM, Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn <
3 > chithanh@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Daniel Robbins schrieb:
6 >>> I think this is a very good post. I am willing to abide by whatever
7 >> standards
8 >>> of conduct that mgorny and ulm are subject to. Right no, that standard is
9 >>> "nada". If that changes, I will happily tone down the rhetoric.
10 >>
11 >> No, I think that this is not enough. Even in the face of others engaging in
12 >> misconduct or displaying blatant disregard for rules (and I am not accusing
13 >> anyone here), we should stay civil and show our best behavior.
16 > It is interesting that Gentoo comrel clamps down immediately on violations
17 > of outsiders, but chronically ignores ongoing violations from Council
18 > members.
19
20 Comrel acts on what it gets reported and usually comrel members issue
21 warnings about unacceptable behavior at least once before going on more
22 severe actions.
23
24 You never reported to comrel any issue and yet you decided to continue
25 to behave in a quite not acceptable way even after I warned you.
26
27 I'm not sure why you are trying so hard to be removed from Gentoo.
28
29 lu