From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:21:27
1 On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 2:20 PM, Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn <
2 chithanh@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Daniel Robbins schrieb:
5 > > I think this is a very good post. I am willing to abide by whatever
6 > standards
7 > > of conduct that mgorny and ulm are subject to. Right no, that standard is
8 > > "nada". If that changes, I will happily tone down the rhetoric.
9 >
10 > No, I think that this is not enough. Even in the face of others engaging in
11 > misconduct or displaying blatant disregard for rules (and I am not accusing
12 > anyone here), we should stay civil and show our best behavior.
15 It is interesting that Gentoo comrel clamps down immediately on violations
16 of outsiders, but chronically ignores ongoing violations from Council
17 members.
18
19 I wonder why that is?
20