From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:19:46
1 Daniel Robbins schrieb:
2 > I think this is a very good post. I am willing to abide by whatever standards
3 > of conduct that mgorny and ulm are subject to. Right no, that standard is
4 > "nada". If that changes, I will happily tone down the rhetoric.
5
6 No, I think that this is not enough. Even in the face of others engaging in
7 misconduct or displaying blatant disregard for rules (and I am not accusing
8 anyone here), we should stay civil and show our best behavior.
11 Best regards,
12 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn