From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 19:55:43
1 On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 1:52 PM, Christopher Díaz Riveros <
2 chrisadr@g.o> wrote:
5 > And yes, a healthy society does encourage people to speak when things
6 > are not going well, but all of that needs to be done between the
7 > correct procedures. If that's not the way to solve problems, then we
8 > don't have a society.
11 I think this is a very good post. I am willing to abide by whatever
12 standards of conduct that mgorny and ulm are subject to. Right no, that
13 standard is "nada". If that changes, I will happily tone down the rhetoric.
14
15 -Daniel