From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 09-10-2012
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 03:02:04
1 >>>>> On Thu, 27 Sep 2012, Brian Harring wrote:
2
3 tl;dr
4
5 > Shorter version; you very clearly left out option C; "leave it as is
6 > since PMS is filled with warts, this isn't hurting anything, and
7 > changing it will break things."
8
9 Problems aren't solved by ignoring them. ;-)
10
11 The point is that currently PMS and Portage behaviour disagree.
12 I think this is not acceptable, otherwise we could as well give up on
13 the PMS and take the Portage implementation as the reference.
14
15 Ulrich