From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] RFC: Expanding Foundation Bylaws, section 4.9 Termination from Membership
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 07:48:33
1 Ulm,
2
3 You are using hyperbole. A majority vote of trustees is required. That is
4 not haphazard, as you state -- it is a process that requires majority
5 consensus of elected officials. We assume that the trustees are looking out
6 for the project. The trustees are there to protect the community so they
7 must have this ability.
8
9 If you have concerns over potential for abuse, I'd be interested to hear
10 those concerns and discuss those.
11
12 Best,
13