From: "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Jason Zaman (perfinion)
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 12:45:27
1 On 2014-12-04 08:43, Justin (jlec) wrote:
2 > Dear everyone,
3 >
4 > it is a pleasure to introduce to you Jason (perfinion) Zaman. He is already
5 > among us for a couple of weeks, but I missed the announcement. Sorry for that.
6 >
7 > Once again, Sven recruited for the SElinux project, where Jason worked on better
8 > SElinux support in OpenRC. Additionally he is interested in the hardened world
9 > of Gentoo. So we are continuing to get good devs for the security side of Gentoo.
12 > Here some lines from himself
13 >
14 > Been using Gentoo since the 1.4 days and finally getting around to
15 > becoming a dev.
16 >
17 > Born in Sweden, lived in Singapore for a while. Did Electrical and
18 > Computer Engineering at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
19 >
20 > Enjoy travelling, photography, astronomy (dark skies are hard to find
21 > alas), computers etc.
24 > So please everybody join me and give Jason a warm welcome.
25 >
26 > Justin
29 Welcome!
32 Mr. Aaron W. Swenson
33 Gentoo Linux Developer
34 PostgreSQL Herd Bull
35 Email : titanofold@g.o
36 GnuPG FP : 2C00 7719 4F85 FB07 A49C 0E31 5713 AA03 D1BB FDA0
37 GnuPG ID : D1BBFDA0