From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Questions for Candidates (was: Questioning/Interviewing council nominees)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 22:33:22
1 On 06/25/2013 03:25 AM, Patrick Lauer wrote:> On 06/16/2013 07:24 PM,
2 Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
3 >> I'm using the same thread, I'd like to nominate:
4 >
5 >> patrick
6 >
7 > I accept. And as soon as I'm less distracted with life I'll be a bit
8 > more verbose :)
12 Although you might answer that question in your manifesto, I just take
13 the liberty to ask here:
16 Do you think the git migration is a good thing and will improve
17 contributions and workflow? Will you support it?