From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 15:34:23
1 Am Mittwoch, 28. März 2018, 19:06:27 CEST schrieb Daniel Robbins:
2 > On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Maybe that is the case in the United States of America. But for
4 > > example, the Foundation doesn't hold the Gentoo trademark in
5 > > Europe [1].
6 > >
7 > > Also, what's in a name? Even if a fork would stick to penguin species,
8 > > it could pick from about 20 of them. :)
9 >
10 > Ulm, ulm, ulm. I really appreciate the way you cling to the logo that I
11 > personally designed :) It is very cute :)
12
13 As a personal advice, it might help your arguments if you come over a bit less
14 condescending.
17 Andreas K. Hüttel
18 dilfridge@g.o
19 Gentoo Linux developer
20 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)