From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 17:06:32
1 On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
4 > Maybe that is the case in the United States of America. But for
5 > example, the Foundation doesn't hold the Gentoo trademark in
6 > Europe [1].
7 >
8 > Also, what's in a name? Even if a fork would stick to penguin species,
9 > it could pick from about 20 of them. :)
12 Ulm, ulm, ulm. I really appreciate the way you cling to the logo that I
13 personally designed :) It is very cute :)
14
15 Regarding the trademark, the Foundation would simply need to extend its
16 trademark under the Madrid Protocol and the one held by the Gentoo E.V.
17 would be wiped out.
18
19 Better start working on your graphics skills.
20
21 -Daniel