From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] Project membership vs being on a mail alias: pitfalls and problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 00:57:39
1 I've picked the top mail in this thread to response to a single issue,
2 because I think it's important. Dilfridge was in #gentoo-infra earlier
3 this week, trying to figure out projects->alias generation, and we had
4 a productive discussion of some the fundamental issues behind that goal.
5
6 This email is a result of that discussion.
7