From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-05-13
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 11:31:17
1 On 05/02/2018 11:52 PM, Paweł Hajdan, Jr. wrote:
2 > On 02/05/2018 23:11, Raymond Jennings wrote:
3 >> My goal is to highlight any possible lack of needed resources in this area.
4 >>
5 >> I, as a user, have noticed very slow response times on dealing with
6 >> games bugs, and I was curious if added attention would highlight any
7 >> deficiencies.
8 >>
9 >> Also, I was curious if I was the only user having trouble in this area.
10 >>
11 >> I deduced that the audit I mentioned would shed light on the situation.
12 > Just got a thought: is this type of thing for a Council meeting agenda,
13 > or just something we (you?) could do on the mailing list?
14
15 I don't see any specific action requested from council, one action the
16 council could do in theory is of course mandate a mass-treecleaning or
17 removal of keywords of the unmaintained packages, but I doubt that is
18 something the OP wants.
21 Kristian Fiskerstrand
22 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
23 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3