From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 15:12:18
1 On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Christopher Díaz Riveros <
2 chrisadr@g.o> wrote:
5 > What I can see from this is that you really have some personal issues
6 > with mgorny. Things that you should, as ComRel, stated: "try to solve
7 > the issue among themselves in a civil manner before they reach out to
8 > Community Relations"[1]. But since it's obvious that you haven't, this
9 > should escalate to ComRel.
12 Actually, I have reached out to mgorny to try to resolve things, so your
13 assumption is not correct. I am happy to provide full IRC logs of our
14 conversations since returning to Gentoo, as well as all email exchanges
15 that we have had. I think that if you look at the full context, you will
16 see that I was someone who was trying my hardest to help mgorny with
17 various challenges and I actually took it as my own personal challenge to
18 try to help mgorny to the point where he can be less stressed and upset. I
19 believe the logs will demonstrate this.
20
21 Despite my efforts, I was the target of his irrational rage in
22 #gentoo-portage. That was something that was not communicated in my little
23 snippet. The context of his outburst, and the fact that I was actively
24 trying to help him make it even more shocking.
25
26 I look forward to a Comrel review of these logs and email exchanges and I
27 am very confident that they will support my case.
28
29 Best,
30
31 Daniel