From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2012-02-14
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 19:02:28
On 02-02-2012 09:55:02 +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> The agenda for the next meeting will be sent out on Tuesday 7th of > February 2012. > > Please respond to gentoo-project list, if possible.
I'd like to discuss the recently received email on "official permission to promote Gentoo on Facebook as Gentoo Linux Poland group", and in particular whether this is something for the Council, or for the trustees instead. I recall something about the use of Gentoo, it's logo, etc., but can't find it. I would like to focus the discussion on the sub-question raised in the email, if and how we (Council) can support initiatives to promote Gentoo. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level