From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2012-02-14
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 19:02:28
1 On 02-02-2012 09:55:02 +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > The agenda for the next meeting will be sent out on Tuesday 7th of
3 > February 2012.
4 >
5 > Please respond to gentoo-project list, if possible.
6
7 I'd like to discuss the recently received email on "official permission
8 to promote Gentoo on Facebook as Gentoo Linux Poland group", and in
9 particular whether this is something for the Council, or for the
10 trustees instead.
11
12 I recall something about the use of Gentoo, it's logo, etc., but can't
13 find it. I would like to focus the discussion on the sub-question
14 raised in the email, if and how we (Council) can support initiatives to
15 promote Gentoo.
19 Fabian Groffen
20 Gentoo on a different level