From: Aisha Tammy <gentoo.project@×××××.cc>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] 'Gentoo in 2020' summary
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 19:44:23
1 On 1/3/21 12:08 PM, Aaron Bauman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jan 03, 2021 at 11:14:50AM +0200, Joonas Niilola wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I think this is a nice idea. I'll have to return to this as right now I
6 >> can't prioritize everything truly global and exciting that happened...
7 >> maybe something with Mozilla products and overall wayland becoming more
8 >> popular.
9 >>
10 >> But one important thing I did notice is that during 2020 ::gentoo
11 >> repository received more commits than ever before during git-era. And by
12 >> a huge margin. I'd mention something related to that, looks like
13 >> dev/user activity was at its peak last year.
14 >>
15 >> Any project leaders/members could come up with something. Well I'll
16 >> return with markdowns added.
17 >>
18 >> -- juippis
19 >>